Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

US ARMY

Sep 18, 2008
las vegas nv
i whanted to jion the army since i was a freshman in high school but im scared of bootcamp i heard its h3ll and im afread they will hurt me. i dont like to climb ladders or jump over walls but i realy whant to jion and help ppl in need wich is the best branch to jion i whant demo and shooting guns and a good caree down the road. the otther thing stopin me is i dont whant to goto war and get killed should i wait till the war is over or jion now i am 23 years old pllzzz help if u can

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
It sounds like the job you want to do is EOD (explosive ordinance disoposal). Ive had lots of EOD buddies and they loved it. It is not an easy school, for im sure you can gather from the name. all branches of service have EOD crews. Im pretty sure they all go to the same school, but dont quote me on that. And I wouldnt let basic training or bootcamp scare you. remember its a game, they are there to break you down and build you back up the way the military needs you to be. If you are scared of getting killed in the military, and want to wait till after the war, then dont join. Remember you are there to do a job and come home alive, whatever your job may end up being.

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
Ok if there were never any wars we wouldn't need a military so if you are afraid to go to war don't join, there will always be places to deploy to even if we are not at war.

KoG Apostle

Forum Star
Jan 30, 2009
Holland, Michigan
Yea dude, no matter what your always gonna be deployed somewhere, i shouldnt really talk right now, im only 17 but my recruiter made my contract with me and my mom is gonna sign it after this year of high school(im a junior) but anyways its what HAWKEYE said, if there was never any wars than we wouldnt need a military.