Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TRYING TO JOIN BUT CANT

XGC Vicious

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 4, 2016
Ponca City, Oklahoma
Ive msg a XGC backfire member about joining and he said I have to play with people in xgc to get voted on in joining xgc I have no xgc friends atm and need to complete this process I'm a very active player my light level is 387 ive completed all raids strikes nightfalls and trials flawlessly I'm just wanting to expand my friends and help people get to where I'm at in the game I am on all day every day for any one that needs help my gamer tag is Vicious G Loc and I play on the xbox one. thank you and have a good night

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Ive msg a XGC backfire member about joining and he said I have to play with people in xgc to get voted on in joining xgc I have no xgc friends atm and need to complete this process I'm a very active player my light level is 387 ive completed all raids strikes nightfalls and trials flawlessly I'm just wanting to expand my friends and help people get to where I'm at in the game I am on all day every day for any one that needs help my gamer tag is Vicious G Loc and I play on the xbox one. thank you and have a good night

Hey if your still looking for guys to play destiny with and a clan hit me up my GT is XGC Touch XS. I have a few clans that play destiny. We're always looking for new guys.