Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: TRUETANKPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN TankPM

Forum Star
Jul 19, 2016
Port Richey, Florida
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?
Username is trueTankPM and to make things simple my gamer tag is trueTankPm.

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I am always available after 10pm est. And a set two days a week i am off. They follow a monthly matrix.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
The gaming events that i would like to hold is made to be fun, Rocket League is a game that win or lose, you have fun. Competitive games like COD and Overwatch will be standards. Then i would like to host adventure events on Neverwinter.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am committed and loyal.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have planned, held and helped many events.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
On consoles I have planned many Destiny, Minecraft and Rocket League games. In real life i got lacrosse teams from high schools together to do scrims.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?
I will host all events on Xbox One.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I was with XG for a year and change, went inactive due to life choices and now have been back for 2-3 months.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYN AINCRAD is my current clan. I am at the rank of captain.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I wish to continue my path up the ranks and would like to help the community in many ways.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
Do what I do best, be me. I strive to move up and will learn anything and everything I can to help.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
My answer is 2. Its pretty easy for me to seek out others. Sometimes there is a problem.

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
No one recommend me here. I took it apon myself.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?
Username is trueTankPM and to make things simple my gamer tag is trueTankPm.

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I am always available after 10pm est. And a set two days a week i am off. They follow a monthly matrix.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
The gaming events that i would like to hold is made to be fun, Rocket League is a game that win or lose, you have fun. Competitive games like COD and Overwatch will be standards. Then i would like to host adventure events on Neverwinter.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am committed and loyal.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have planned, held and helped many events.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
On consoles I have planned many Destiny, Minecraft and Rocket League games. In real life i got lacrosse teams from high schools together to do scrims.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?
I will host all events on Xbox One.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I was with XG for a year and change, went inactive due to life choices and now have been back for 2-3 months.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYN AINCRAD is my current clan. I am at the rank of captain.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I wish to continue my path up the ranks and would like to help the community in many ways.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
Do what I do best, be me. I strive to move up and will learn anything and everything I can to help.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
My answer is 2. Its pretty easy for me to seek out others. Sometimes there is a problem.

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
No one recommend me here. I took it apon myself.

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?
  • Find a co-host on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree)
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted
  • Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments

Hit me up on the box if you have any further questions.

SYN TankPM

Forum Star
Jul 19, 2016
Port Richey, Florida
Appeal. I contacted a member of the Event Team, I ask for another link to the Event Team Members, The link that was sent to me did not work. I never received a msg back. I also talked to my section lead Liggs about this problem. I do want to be apart of the team, and did have an event set. But could not follow through bc of mis communication with links and members of Events Team.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Appeal. I contacted a member of the Event Team, I ask for another link to the Event Team Members, The link that was sent to me did not work. I never received a msg back. I also talked to my section lead Liggs about this problem. I do want to be apart of the team, and did have an event set. But could not follow through bc of mis communication with links and members of Events Team.

Lets try this again,

• Find a co-host on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree)
  • Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments

You have 1 week (October 8th) to post a 'Trial Event' for approval or your application will be Denied.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

This application has been Denied due to failure to host a Trial Event. You may resubmit an application at a further time when you are ready to plan & hold events for this team

Status
Not open for further replies.