Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TO WHOEVER READS THIS AND NEEDS SOMETHING

XGC TECH

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2014
Dover, OH
Guys/Gals

I am still hearing a lot of.. "I never get to beat Crota because I don't have a team to help me" -or- "I haven't done nightfalls this week". Whatever the case may be. That is why this forum is here. Please use this forum to find more players that love this game as much as we all do. Most of the people that are in here are great players that are willing to help you out to get those hard battles accomplished. A lot of you have already played with me and know that I'm willing to help out for anything.

No more excuses! Hit me up, I'll do whatever I can to help out!

*edit*
No I cannot get you those weapons. This is "SUPPOSED" to be random. So I can't hand you my Gjallarhorn! ;)

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Guys/Gals

I am still hearing a lot of.. "I never get to beat Crota because I don't have a team to help me" -or- "I haven't done nightfalls this week". Whatever the case may be. That is why this forum is here. Please use this forum to find more players that love this game as much as we all do. Most of the people that are in here are great players that are willing to help you out to get those hard battles accomplished. A lot of you have already played with me and know that I'm willing to help out for anything.

No more excuses! Hit me up, I'll do whatever I can to help out!

*edit*
No I cannot get you those weapons. This is "SUPPOSED" to be random. So I can't hand you my Gjallarhorn! ;)

What is a good destiny clan / squad for a new recuit?

XGC TECH

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2014
Dover, OH
Here at Royalty we can definitely give him a spot. Nightmare and New Breed also has a bunch of Destiny players. With the amount of clans its hard to remember where everyone is all the time.

Let me know if he/she would like to test out the waters with some of our squads.