Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE XG COMMUNITY LEADER PODCAST

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
LMAO! Well, boobies clearly we "upset" admin some people that take this WAY too seriously boobies. As for the F word, boobies that is one reason I said if you were offended admin by podcast #1, then don't listen to any others because I guarantee admin boobies that we WILL offend someone.

If anyone would like to do a podcast where we sit and read aloud from Dr. Suess books, put it in the suggestion box and we'll get right on that! boobies

:cool:

SYN CodeBook

Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2007
TEXAS
I have to say that this podcast is pretty funny. Great Job guys and girls. Great editing TFLEM.

"So how are we going to conclude these podcast? HyLander uh good bye have a nice day." LOL

Last edited:

CG Savvy

Banned
Mar 6, 2008
Indiana
I would just like to say great job :) I was entertained and did find it funny. You guys ROCK!!!! I guess there are people who can't take a joke and that is sad :(
I for one would love to play dance dance revolution underground style and I'm proud to admit it.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
For all of you that thought this podcast was offensive, wait until next week.

We are still looking for guests so anyone interested please hit us up.

XGC TFLEM XC

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
FGG is a FAKE community I made up. FGG does stand for something (very funny I might add) but at this time, I dont wish to share its true meaning.

Tune in for next week's podcast for the answer.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Oh, I smell a trashdown with Hylander ;) first to cry loses :p hehe You know I kid with you :)
I'm up for being a guest whenever, would love to share my world of Machinima and Video Editing with everyone :) I got some cool news that may excite a lot of XG members and may be very good for the community :)
Oh and hey! I mean really, I joined XG what, a mere five months after Hylander! Would love to share experiences of the "old" days with the community!

Hit me uP!!

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Hey whats up guys the podcast was AWESOME very funny. I already told OCM 1 suggestion but their was something else that came to mind. I think you should interview 1 person from each division every week. I think it would be cool to know how other clans are doing that I have no relation too yet were still part of the same community. Podcasts ftw!

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
Lol, OCM I know it was a joke. Me and hylander always crack on Bunite and what was Panzer for them playing PSU and DDR respectively. LOL, and Savvy you are a female, you are allowed to play DDR. Hmm, something is coming to mind right now about a 50 I should put on eBay for Hylander... ;)

Gingersaurus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 7, 2008
I love DDR. The game is pretty legit. I had it for the Xbox360 but traded it in because it isn't as good as shooting people in the face

CGE RE UP CA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 26, 2007
OREGON OH
i forgot that i didn't leave a reply here the first podcast was awesome cann't wait for the next one i cant believe how well you 3 get along its almost like you are brothers & sister lol