Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The ups and downs

XGC GUNDAM

General
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Sep 13, 2021
Titusville PA 16354
I have been part of XGC since BACKFIRE was first established i was a private at the time and was transfered from section 8 eventually went from backfire to another clan and watched as corners were cut mistakes obvious in the recruiting and read ins untill it was shut down and dissolved so XGC KAMIKAZE took me and 2 others i even turned down leadership on a few occasions even though i put my work in recruited showed up to meets the works the 2 others moved up i stayed a srgt till a year later when i made GEN best feeling ever because i earned it now true some people have chosen to leave because they clan isnt what it was ok nothing stays the same even in life through the rough times brings good times and honestly if somethings crumbling you pick up and rebuild not just walk away and leave if your seeing a issue dont just point it out be willing to aid in fixing the problem not barking solution i believe in results not words ,words can sound good but never bare fruit where actions always yeild results ,But when you sit at the top know you busted your backside dedicated as much time as possible and now control your own clan one you named and built from nada to a gaming family its your brain child and eventually watch it be passed over to the next in line. Also to show you are not only a good student but also a good teacher for the amazing part of XGC is you get to be both one who learns and also teaches and to see people move up cause of you is more rewarding than creating a clan honestly for all those you taught that rise up the rank just shows you did it right its not been or ever will be about the rank before you but its about the people under you so if hard times make you leave im sorry but know the next person in line could make the difference

Reactions: CrimsonLadyNox