Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Syn optic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN OPTIC

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 29, 2018
Minnesota
Name and additional text:
I just want SYN OPTIC in it

theme:
I want a call of duty type of them I will let the designer who picks this up pick out the picture and I do want it animated

color:
I will let the designer pick this

I do understand that I haven’t reached the 60 day mark from the last one you guys did so take your time I’m in no rush

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
I would be happy to take this request.

I am going to work on this however with your last request being March 22nd: you would be required to wait until May 22nd for your next. The time period between requests is 60 days FYI for next time.

Last edited:

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W

theme:
I want a call of duty type of them I will let the designer who picks this up pick out the picture and I do want it animated

color:

I do understand that I haven’t reached the 60 day mark from the last one you guys did so take your time I’m in no rush

I'll be taking over this request

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W

theme:

color:

Your signature is ready for pick up

https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/x...eam/pick-up-a-signature/3241333-spu-syn-optic

Status
Not open for further replies.