Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SYN Leviathan Clan Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Unholy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
1. Type of Banner: Clan Banner
2. Name and Additional Text: SYN Leviathan
3. Theme of Banner: Dark, Stormy Seas, Leviathan/Sea Monster
4. Color Scheme: Dark, Dark blues

Additional comments: If possible I would like the banner to be animated with lightning lighting up the design, if that's not possible then having still lightning in the background would be ok too. I've attached some examples of what the leviathan looks like. My favorite out of the three is the third one. Other than that I leave it up to you and I'm excited to see what you make! Also the clan was recently just renamed Leviathan from Celestial hence why my tag still says Celestial.

Attachments

• Leviathan1.jpg
    Leviathan1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 20
  • Leviathan2.jpg
    Leviathan2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Leviathan3.jpg
    Leviathan3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 19

KoG MamaCoco XS

Section Leader
INACTIVE LEADER
X-TEAM
Feb 11, 2019

Additional comments: If possible I would like the banner to be animated with lightning lighting up the design, if that's not possible then having still lightning in the background would be ok too. I've attached some examples of what the leviathan looks like. My favorite out of the three is the third one. Other than that I leave it up to you and I'm excited to see what you make! Also the clan was recently just renamed Leviathan from Celestial hence why my tag still says Celestial.

Ill be picking up this request . I look forward to the challenge !

KoG MamaCoco XS

Section Leader
INACTIVE LEADER
X-TEAM
Feb 11, 2019

Your banner is ready for pick up

https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/x...n-team/pick-up-a-banner/3237663-syn-leviathan

Status
Not open for further replies.