Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN KAYKAT XD - GWF INTERVIEW - NOV 2017

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
IKxwbat.png

SYN KayKat XD is the Game with Fame Guest of Honor for the month of November!
Kay is one of the newest members of the SYN Division Leaders Team, she is also an Xiled Gamer Girlz Leader. Even though both of our schedules have been crazy this past month, I was finally able to get her into a party and interview her. This is how it went:

First gamertag?

KayKat7

Clan history?
Recruited into: SYN Elemental moved up to Captain then split out to SYN Supernova where I became General. Was promoted to Section Leader November 6, 2016. Was promoted to Division Leader October 15, 2017.

Who recruited you? When?
SYN Sappy XD, March 2016

What would the name of your autobiography be?
Life of Kay

Key qualities of leadership?
- Ability to keep your composure
- Ability to inspire
- Need to be able to motivate people
- Have an open mind and be fair
- Have the ability to teach and guide others in the right direction

What gaming experience you would erase from your mind so you could it experience again?
First time I ever gamed, I got yelled at, and didn't play again for two weeks. I was a very soft soul when I first started.

What advice would you give to lower ranking members in the community who would like to move up?
Stay motivated, learn the difference between being a leader and being a boss, take every piece of information you get about the community and absorb it, and treat everyone fairly.

What is your favorite color?
Purple.

What do you wish you knew more about?
How to produce music.

What is your biggest pet peeve when gaming?
When I can hear someone eating over the mic. When I can hear every crumb in their saliva? No thanks. And when people don't know how to shut up.

First game ever played?
Crash Bandicoot

What got you started into gaming?
I had a lot of aggression, which is funny because people think I'm really aggressive now but it was a lot worse back then, and I figured I should probably start shooting people virtually instead of real life.

Favorite food?
Chicken Carbonara and Tortellini

Go to band?
I listen to a lot of rap, when I've had a bad day, it’s metal. But generally, I have my kids with me, so it’s whatever is on the radio.

What is your ideal weekend?
Time without kids. As bad as that sounds, I have them literally every single moment of my life so the time away is really nice.

Favorite game right now?
Destiny 2 and CoD: WW2

What made you want to move up in leadership?
I wanted to teach, inspire, guide and get to know people.

Something most people in XG don't know about you?

I'm a pretty open book, so this is a difficult question. I was a dancer for 13 years.

What made you want to be an XGG leader?
XGC Tantaliz XC was needing the help, so I offered her my hand.

How does it feel to currently be the only female division leader in the community?
A little intimidated when Karma got promoted to XC. But, to be honest, I feel like one of the guys. It doesn't feel any different. I just realized now that I was the only female XD in the entire community, go me!

Any advice for the ladies in the community that want to move up?
Stand your ground. Because some men, think that they can just run over women. Voice your opinion and don't second guess yourself.

Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or one-hundred duck-sized horses?
One horse sized duck. It would be easier to hide from it.

What was your funniest moment in Xiled Gaming?
Outing myself that I was scared of XGC x0 0 07x XI in the XS to XI chat on Voxer. I’m no longer scared of him by the way.

Would you ever use stilts to commute anywhere?

No, I'm not graceful on flat ground.

What do you hope to see happen within XG in the next year that can involve the full community?

Growth. I know that’s a pretty basic answer but it’s true. I know that XG can still become bigger than it already is so I’d like to see it happen. Unity between the different divisions.

What is your favorite accent in the whole wide world?
I like all accents. They're all unique in their own way, all different.

If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a 'dog pile?'
Yes. Because if humans jumped on top of each other it’s still considered a dog pile so there wouldn’t be a difference.

What would happen if the sky turned to fire and everyone's nose fell off?
Everyone would be really hot and couldn't smell everything burning.

What was the craziest thing you've ever done?
Been my own bouncer at the bar I was working at. I was a bartender and the only one working so I had to kick guys out who were three times my size.

If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

In Canada we don't have Miranda Rights, but in the states? Sure?

Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
All I can think about here is Schrödinger's Cat.

Come join myself and other members of the community in a Game with Fame Game Night featuring SYN KayKat XD on Saturday, November 18 at 10 PM EST on CoD: Black Ops 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or one-hundred duck-sized horses?

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a 'dog pile?'