Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SUGGESTIONS/SUPPORT AFAST

XGC Junkm4n

Forum Nerd
Mar 27, 2007
New Holstein, Wisconsin
Hey XG, I'm enlisting in the army soon as I get a hold of my recruiter again, I want to become a helicopter pilot, and before i can do that, I need to take the AFAST. Does anyone have any wisdom they could pass on to me that would help me on this test?

Thank you,
Junkm4n

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
The AFAST an aptitude test. It is not necessarily something u can study for. The AFAST has a total of 200 questions broken down into seven sub-tests. Each sub-test has separate directions and time limits. The seven sub-test are Self-description, Background Information, Instrument Comprehension, Complex Movements, Helicopter Knowledge, Cyclic Orientation, and Mechanical Functions. You do not actually study for the AFAST because it is an aptitude test, however, you can review information on the sub-test areas. By doing this, you may decrease the time it takes you to answer questions, and improve your score. DA PAM 611-256-2 is required to be read prior to taking the AFAST. This information pamphlet is designed to give applicants general information and a clearer understanding of the makeup of the AFAST prior to taking the test.
Hope this helps a little.