Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOMETHING "HARDHITTING" FOR 00

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
We DON'T want a clan lists any more! Trust me! As a gamer that ran a clan of 50 people before HALO 2 ever came out and before KSI or XGC, it is for the best! The drama that everyone gets butthurt over and people quit over will be gone! I will talk to everyone about this and show you where it is a GOOD THING!

Last edited:

XGC Lucky Shot

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
Montgomery Alabama
Thanks for your input 00, and I appreciate you guys having our backs. I would love to talk to you though soon to hear a bit more about the future plans. Im just trying to do what I think would help the survival of our great community.

S

SYN Corona

Although I believe clans are very helpful at times, it is time we get away from them. Xiled Gaming is not a Halo gaming community, it is a gaming community, for all games. And not all games have clans. Those squad lists are done by the forums, and communication on this great new site. So its about time we start doing this more!

Warrior

Forum Junkie
Dec 5, 2006
Southern Maryland
We definitely need clan lists, I mean if you wanted to recruit someone how would you get them to add everyone in the "clan" The forums help but not everyone signs up if you know what i mean. I just think its easier with clan lists. Not to mention clan tourny's and matches.

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
OK, one of you tell me the last time you did a clan match? I'm guessing not in awhile! With our website and our ladder system that is how it is really done and clan matches are done on there. I recruit people all of the time in FEAR and I don't have a clan list! I also hate to break it to some of you but there were "clans" before Halo 2! I know that might shock some of you but it is true. Also a real "clan" is only comprised of about 20 to 40 members. Halo 2 is the first game to have a list and we are all sheep to think that a gaming community won't work with out a clan list on a game! It is so nice to go play in FEAR and have somone join my room and tell me they are apart of XGC for FEAR. They tell me who recruited them and then we play. It is how it should be done. And guess what, none of those "clans" can be hit! I ****ing love it!

XGC Lucky Shot

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
Montgomery Alabama
I guess from this point on we must pwn everyone like there is no tomorrow. I will have to say that it is VERY easy to recruit in fear because everyone fears and respects XG on it. I got on the other team once, just to mess with my XG friends and the guys that were on my team were saying things like: OMG THEY KEEP JUST OWNING ME, and the other guy said: Welcome to fear! XGC rapes everyone on this game... Ill have to say that was the most proud I have ever been. :D

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
That is a fact and everyone knows it. The point is, is that you don't need to have a game with a clan list to be in a clan. When is that last time you played in a clan match? I mean an real clan match not some halo 2 clan match. We are all in a clan and even more a gaming community and we should be playing and challenging other clans to matches. WE ARE ONLINE TO PLAY! NOT SIT IN HALO 2 AND TALK! Lucky lets me and you challenge one of the clans on FEAR to a CLAN match and get back to clans competing!