Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SO YOU WANT TO COME HOME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC ACKBONE XS

Forum Junkie
Jun 3, 2007
Massachusetts
no offense but u probably wrote that for nothing. according to what u said in ur post, ur not the most liked person around. i originally asked to get bak in october 10 2008, and it ended, in short, with a no. and the only thing ive done "wrong", was try and point out that i felt a XS was not doing his job properly and i get kicked for that. And finally lose my patience the other day as u can see in the last few posts. i guess it doesnt matter anymore, ive had my share of fun in xgc. its been so long i really just dont even care anymore. if its gota take over 5 months to figure this out its really just not worth it.

You tried to point out that an XS was not doing his job properly???? And what would you know about being an XS??? You were givin multiple chances to change before you were removed and you didnt take the advice!.....you know what you were removed for.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Krazie, quite frankly you have no business posting in this thread. Especially telling people that they are not well liked. You are not a member of XG any more, so please don't add your two cents in a thread where people are asking the LEADERS of XG wether they can come back or not. If you continue to be obnoxious in this thread (or anywhere else for that matter) you will be banned.

Thank you and have a nice day!

:cool:

Reactions: CGE RE UP CA

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
You tried to point out that an XS was not doing his job properly???? And what would you know about being an XS??? You were givin multiple chances to change before you were removed and you didnt take the advice!.....you know what you were removed for.

ACKBOOOOOONNNNNE! How are you doing bud??? Hit me up and let me know so we can let everyone know how you are doing over there! We miss you buddy.

As always, you are in my prayers for your continued safety. Again, thank you for your selfless service to our country!!

:cool:

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
r u serious. ur saying he can comment my post and post something here not pertaining to this thread, and i respond and u tell me i cant post here? r u for real?

yea i know what i was removed for. "starting drama" or some bs like that. but like i said. i felt that a certain XS was not doing things right. and what do i know about an xs? now i cant say from personal experience but i do know u just get around 3 clans to call ur own and u basically just watch over them. but thats not what im trying to point out. what i am pointing out is that i felt u were favoring certain people in the clan. look how shrapnel wound up. dead. wether u were or u were not, it sure seemed like u favored anyone who wound up changing there name and adding "bone" at the end of it. well xgc is the past, what happened happened and thats really all there is to it. thats all i have to say unless someone else wants to comment back.

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
first off. why is ackbone commenting about a post back from march? and second. what is in bold is not part of my original post. that part is something i said to mr bill commenting his post. ackbone, im sure it was u. uve edited my posts before for whatever reason.

no offense but u probably wrote that for nothing. according to what u said in ur post, ur not the most liked person around. i originally asked to get bak in october 10 2008, and it ended, in short, with a no. and the only thing ive done "wrong", was try and point out that i felt a XS was not doing his job properly and i get kicked for that. And finally lose my patience the other day as u can see in the last few posts. i guess it doesnt matter anymore, ive had my share of fun in xgc. its been so long i really just dont even care anymore. if its gota take over 5 months to figure this out its really just not worth it.

now about this. i mentioned before, y r u telling me i have no business posting here. ackbone commented about a post i posted 6 months ago, and then i commnet back and u tell me i cant post. stfu. seriously just stfu. and like i said just above. ackbone edited that post. so dont tell me not to be obnoxious about something that long ago. this post, yea im being obnoxious as u say, but at this point im getting pissed.

Krazie, quite frankly you have no business posting in this thread. Especially telling people that they are not well liked. You are not a member of XG any more, so please don't add your two cents in a thread where people are asking the LEADERS of XG wether they can come back or not. If you continue to be obnoxious in this thread (or anywhere else for that matter) you will be banned.

Thank you and have a nice day!

XGC ACKBONE XS

Forum Junkie
Jun 3, 2007
Massachusetts
well look who decided to comment about my post...

^^ Looks to me that this post has nothing to do with this thread...seems like you havent changed a bit Krayzie...but its all good tho man. Nothing personal bro, but your just not cut out for XG plain and simple. Those individuals that put "BONE" in their name did it voluntarily and were under no coerscion what-so-ever. I play games with all my clans equally and you would have known that had you actually shown up for meetings and game nights within my section; you isolated yourself. With you posting obnoxious comments and STILL disrespecting leaders, especially an XC who does everything she can to make this community better, just shows me that you havent changed a bit and still have a lot to learn bro. I, by no means, have any animosity towards you at all so you should be lucky that you still have the privilege to be a member of the website and your even taking advantage of that by being a butthead...just be advised that the decision to remove you was a collection of leaders that came to an agreement..not just me. I just dont remove members cuz i dont like them...i give everybody multiple chances to change(maybe im too nice)...its all good tho. Good luck in all you do brother....

XGC ACKBONE XS

Forum Junkie
Jun 3, 2007
Massachusetts
and by the way, i didnt edit your post. I cant edit your posts here becuz this isnt my forum.....i have edited your posts in the past in MY forums becuase they lacked professionalism and shouldnt have been posted.

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
^^ Looks to me that this post has nothing to do with this thread...seems like you havent changed a bit Krayzie...but its all good tho man. Nothing personal bro, but your just not cut out for XG plain and simple. Those individuals that put "BONE" in their name did it voluntarily and were under no coerscion what-so-ever. I play games with all my clans equally and you would have known that had you actually shown up for meetings and game nights within my section; you isolated yourself. With you posting obnoxious comments and STILL disrespecting leaders, especially an XC who does everything she can to make this community better, just shows me that you havent changed a bit and still have a lot to learn bro. I, by no means, have any animosity towards you at all so you should be lucky that you still have the privilege to be a member of the website and your even taking advantage of that by being a butthead...just be advised that the decision to remove you was a collection of leaders that came to an agreement..not just me. I just dont remove members cuz i dont like them...i give everybody multiple chances to change(maybe im too nice)...its all good tho. Good luck in all you do brother....

yea they put "bone" in voluntarily, but u cant deny that soon after that has happened, they were all quick to rank up. i am not saying that u bribed them into doing so, or giving them some form of an offer, i have never said that. but im sure they figured that after seeing a few people change their name and rank up fast, more of them realized that if they were to change their name, they would rank up fast too. which is wat happened. which either way is wrong.
also, yea my post has nothing to do with this thread, but neither does yours so where r u getting at there? we're both wrong there.
and no i never came to ur games because i wanted to avoid talking to you and i also didnt really enjoy playing COD4 which was the only game i saw u on. and u usually had meetings on cod4 so i really didnt go there. thats why i transfered to new dynasty.

and by the way, i didnt edit your post. I cant edit your posts here becuz this isnt my forum.....i have edited your posts in the past in MY forums becuase they lacked professionalism and shouldnt have been posted.

ok maybe u didnt, maybe u just had someone else do it for you. whatever.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
yea the reason for me asking different people is because no one has listened to me and still no one has listened to me....all im asking is to listen to what i have to say, then tell me your answer......please.....im not going to write it in a msg or anything else i want one person just to hear me out....what i have to say is personal and dont want it to spread like a wild fire.....JUST HEAR ME OUT ONCE PLEASE =(

We all listened and to you and we still say NO.
Sorry. good luck to you.

Donlock

Forum Nub
May 8, 2007
i was away from my old xbox when my cousin was playing in a modded game since theo i have placed xbox passwords and rating restrictions to ensure it doesnt happen again even though people say you cant on the newer 360 thank you for your time... Also my computer is down so i can only check your reply by my lg shine gamertag D ON LOCK

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Wow ...sorry,but this post should be called reasons to not be in XG..Since I left -it lools like nothing has changed....congrats on the promo Highlander..whats that 2 big one in short time.

Sgt Subtraction

Forum Nub
Sep 12, 2009
Edinboro PA
SYN MAVERICK ( THE ORGINAL)

SYN Maverick ( the orginal)

Hi, 00 you might not remember me but i was a General in SYN back in the Halo 2 days. It was probably like 4 years ago now. But we had got into a fight over the syndicate with you. Well it has been awhile and i would like to rejoin. If that is ok with everyone.

Thanks

SYN OHIO STATE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 17, 2008
Houston, Texas
Hey 007 this is Buckeye. I was a General getting ready to become a Section Leader in XGC when I left because first of all I was moving away from home. I had just finished taking the general's classes right before I left. Secondly I didn't like my clan that I had because they would always miss meetings and it became too much for me at the time due to me moving away. I really did love everything about XGC and that is why I still permit the good word for XGC when I am out in public rooms and people ask about clans. I always bring up how fun XGC is. Now that I am back home I can dedicate myself to the responsibilities to wherever you put me. I will be willing to go back down to private if I have to. I just really loved being a part of something that was true. I also still walk around with my XGC shirt all the time. I still love you guys here. Thanks OO.

EriCMajoRCaNFly

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Hazleton, Pensylvania
Its RGC KARMA, formerly known as XD V dub XD.
i was a captain in KoG Objective, a General in KoG Epiphany, and a General in SYN Brutality.
I left on completely good terms.
When i was a gen in SYN, i got the red rings, my clan fell, i stepped down to the rank of sergeant and quit soon after. I left on perfect terms, making sure my XS and XD were able to have a chance to keep me old clan going. i made 100% sure i was hurting anything when i left.
I tried to get back in a few times now, but one way or another a reason would be found to invalidate my request and would be put off for months until i stopped caring.
Please go through with it this time. i'll go 99% if you guys will go that 1%.
I've already spoken with KoG Hawkeye XD about it, just putting it for you to see, 00.

thanks,
Status
Not open for further replies.