Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SEE YA ABYSS

Im ProdigY

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Minnesota = HOCKEY
I know that most of you know this already, but KoG Abyss XL has left KoG, he has done this on good terms. lets not let this take us back at all...just a lesson on to think through decisions before you make one.......so anything you would like to say to Abyss as a last goodbye...just post it right here...its been a good run with you Abyss....KoG will miss you

RGC Gunner FV

Banned
Nov 13, 2006
Florida
we'll miss you Abyss. you had a good run.
i stuck my neck out for you more then you would know or like to know.
im sad to see you go but i hope you have fun wherever you go.

you'll always have a spot on my friends list

KoG Abyss XL

Forum Noob
Nov 28, 2006
Georgia
thanks guys you dont know how much this meens to me. I will miss MOST of KoG very much. My last request of KoG is that they not spread rumors about why I left. If you would like to know, you can just ask me as I now have much room on my friends list. It was great guys!

k4oz

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
Florida
I don't know you abyss but for you to have been a section leader or division leader in this great clan then you must have been a reallly good person. if u ever wanna play just send me a friend request.

Im ProdigY

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Minnesota = HOCKEY
ABYSS!!!!!!! what is up my homie!!!!!! i havnt talk to you forever dude....and you owe me an account, remember i gave you a 2 month and you didnt even use it barely! but still.ABYSS