Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SECTION LEADERS HELP DESK

XGC ALLSTAR XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 13, 2006
Hey whats up section leaders

I just wanted to create a thread that can be a place for us to support each other
If anyone needs some help then we can give one another a hand you know

So anyways if any one needs some officers or is ready to split maybe just take a moment to ask if anyone else needs some help or has a spare clan or somthing. We have been talking about being more unified and staying on the same page so lets stop talking about it and actually act upon it.

Sincerely
ALLSTAR

Last edited:
Hey Allstar and Section Leaders,

This is definatly a positive and very supportive thread. Due to my loss of 1 General who had 2 clans, things have been a little shakey. Last Sunday we promoted 3 Generals, so that is definatly helping my clans.

The only thing that I could use to help my clans run more smoothly is 1 or 2 good recruiters in XGC Underworld. This is the clan that I came from, and because of Drawward and XGC Chewie's absence, people have left because of inactivity in that clan.

XGC Marine is the General over it now, but the captains are frustrated because they have been doing all the work with no direction from a General and didn't think it was fair. Marine is doing a great job, but 2 good recruiters over there would help the tension in Underworld.

Let me know if anyone is interested. And thanks to those who helped get 2 Temporary Captains in XGC Meltdown XK. They are doing a great job and everyone is much happier and having more fun.

<3.
XGC Kandie XL

XGC ALLSTAR XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 13, 2006
Sorry Kandie I cant help you, with myself getting Beowulf's clans I am a little short as well but I will ask around see if anyone is available

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Wow, nothing in here since December?

Allstar, if you check this, what the purpose for this thread to be where SL's could discuss issues with Division Leaders ?
I don't think many SL's are checking the threads in this forum area. Just my observation that they might not realize they are here.

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
SHABBA!!! i didn't really notice these down here until i was just browsing. LOL! maybe we need to get it out there that these threads are here. CHEA!!!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Ok let's put this help desk to the test.

Division Leaders and I am asking ALL DL's not just one.

Is the use of Member status in HALO squads allowed in any situation?

Is one Division Leader allowed to approve a member returning to XG?

Are Division Leaders allowed to transfer people around in Squads without consulting with Section Leaders?

These are three things that came up recently which I thought might be worth getting some answers on. They may seem petty and common sense but, the responses I have gotten from SL's and a DL are very inconsistent.

I believe that we must all be consistent in our decisions. Otherwise we will continue to have drama caused by having to fix things after a decision was made.

Hopefully you all actually read this stuff.

Thanks.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
I dont know im not a dl but i was in a party the other day though and a general was talking to this Lt that had member status and he said it was approved by his SL.

Umm, yeah, hmm..
Sorry chicken dude but not only would I not not take your word in this issue because you are not a DL but like I have said in the past, anyway that hugs rubber chickens is just not right. LOL!!!

Last edited:

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Hylander let me know please when you find out about the member rule.
I'm gonna guess the Lt. runs a squad and needs member to message his squad about practices and such.

This is really not that big an issue but for a long time it has been asked about to include even me doing it when I was general. The response I always got was we didn't use member status on our squads. I do know that some still went and did it anyway but that does not make it right.
Many Generals and even Section Leaders tend to think they can just make a decision and run with it if it suits their needs. Sometimes it never gets caught or causes any trouble. Other times it can start a debate for weeks!!

Captains run the squads not the LT's so any LT that needs a message can go to any captain to send out a message.

I also think you take away from the bigger honor it is to become a captain by giving out member status to LT's.

Let's see if any DL actually responds!

Thanks.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Hey Highlander, I'm pro and con on this one. I agree with you about captains running the squads. Here is a big issue I have with member status for LT's or anyone else...Member status can send clan invites any time they want, but can NOT change the NR down to peon, that's a problem. also, if too many people can send clan invites, then it makes it harder to find out who has sent an improper clan invite. I also don't like too many people being able to message to whole clan, it gets cluttered. An LT can certainly message 5 or 6 people about a squad practice, its not that hard.
I do believe that in Viper's leadership class, he mentioned that a General does have the authority to decide to give member status. It was either General or SL. I do agree about those top three issues though, different leaders will give different answers, we do need to be more consistent, and the leadership class is helping in that regard.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
One Cool Mom, you may want to get up with XGC MOM and others in XGG because I was told they are using the member status over there as the normal thing to do. XGC MOM says it came from 007 directly which again makes no sense beings he is the one that said we don't use it. For now, I say no one should be using it per his most recent comment in his forum.

Plus, the marjority of the Section Leaders all stated the same thing, using it is not needed nor wanted for our HALO squads.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
OK guys.....After we talked about it in our SL meeting, we agreed that "member" status would no longer be allowed. However, in XGG we are still using it for anyone who is already a general or higher in another XG clan, meaning their XGG tag is a secondary tag. I am thinking about stopping it though. I mean, I feel stupid putting a section leader to peon, you know what I mean? What do you guys think?