Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RROD GROUP IN THE LOUNGE

SYN MacDub2x7

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 27, 2008
The POWDER!
So with the creation of the ever expanding RROD group, i thought, wait a minute, i think that basically EVERYONE has gotten RROD at one point in time in their gaming career due to the epidemic of the RROD.

Now what i think would be a cool group is having a 'Survived RROD Group' for those who have never had RROD because i think the group would be a LOT smaller and hard to find people whom have never gotten teh devastating RROD. I had my box for over 3 years and it was one of the original boxes produced and i never got RROD which i find to be amazing being the countless hours and sleepless nights i spent on it.

Just a thought.

-MacDub

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
So with the creation of the ever expanding RROD group, i thought, wait a minute, i think that basically EVERYONE has gotten RROD at one point in time in their gaming career due to the epidemic of the RROD.

Now what i think would be a cool group is having a 'Survived RROD Group' for those who have never had RROD because i think the group would be a LOT smaller and hard to find people whom have never gotten teh devastating RROD. I had my box for over 3 years and it was one of the original boxes produced and i never got RROD which i find to be amazing being the countless hours and sleepless nights i spent on it.

Just a thought.

-MacDub

WOW! You know you just jynxed your self, right? I said the same thing and then I got it. BTW no one survives the the RROD.

KoG Mufasa

KoG HELLHOUSE
Jun 5, 2010
Canada
WOW! You know you just jynxed your self, right? I said the same thing and then I got it. BTW no one survives the the RROD.

I survived the RROD!!! all I did was unplug my box for about 10-15 seconds and it still works today (I got my xbox in June of 2008 and it RROD' in August of 2008, I still use it to this day.

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
i also put my RROD story in over a week ago, and have not gotten approved yet... Not trying to stir up trouble, just asking the question...Thanks for your time.