Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

REQUEST OF A NEW BRANCH OF CLAN TO HELP GROW XILED GAMING.

Savage InYa

Forum Nub
Sep 5, 2018
Has it ever been talked about for a new branch. Like new clan inside xiled gaming? I just had some ideas for a new clan. You know like you have Outlaw and XGC etc. I was just wondering if it has ever been brung up. I had a idea for a new clan for call of duty. I would call it (Savage warriors) for example if you was the general of the clan it would be ( SWxG ) just a thought. I would like to contribute as much as I can for the community and help grow as a family here at xiled gaming. I’ve had experience in running a clan and being a leader.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
Has it ever been talked about for a new branch. Like new clan inside xiled gaming? I just had some ideas for a new clan. You know like you have Outlaw and XGC etc. I was just wondering if it has ever been brung up. I had a idea for a new clan for call of duty. I would call it (Savage warriors) for example if you was the general of the clan it would be ( SWxG ) just a thought. I would like to contribute as much as I can for the community and help grow as a family here at xiled gaming. I’ve had experience in running a clan and being a leader.

I'm confused on what you are initially talking about. Outlaw is a clan, and XGC is a division with in our community. If your talking about making a new clan I'm sorry to say Savage it doesn't exactly work like that. You need to put in hard work, and dedication as a member in a clan. If you are wanting to start a new clan it's possible you just have to put in the work and dedication. You also have to become leadership in order to do that. You would also need a good foundation to start off the clan. Because if you wanted to start this clan you would have to split off another clan, and that takes a lot of time to get to that stage depending on the situation. New clans are made in SYN, XGC, and KoG frequently. It takes a lot of work to building a clan. I would suggest you find a clan within our community that you get along with and "click" with in any of our three divisions XGC, SYN, and KoG. Then work your way up from there. Learn to be a great leader, and learn more about our community. I'm not saying its impossible, but if you put your mind to it you can eventually accomplish this. :D

Feel free to pm me on the website, or on the xbox one(gamertag: SYN Lewd) if you have any questions or if you just want to game.

-SYN Lewd

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri

I agree with Lewd. But it's good that you brought this up for clarification maybe not just for yourself, but others as well. There is an entire process to go through as far as moving up within the ranks & eventually, opening up a new clan. Anyone in any of the three divisions would be happy to answer any questions or clarify anything else if need be.

Savage InYa

Forum Nub
Sep 5, 2018
Ok like I said it was more of just me wanting to know. I plan on moving up and helping and making clan community better in any way I can. I wasn’t meaning any disrespect towards anyone or anything. If I can help with anything feel free to ask me my gamer tag is my username.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
Your all good Savage you weren't throwing any disrespect at all. You just needed the knowledge of how to accomplish your goals. It's really good to see members like you having such determination, motivation, goals, and the passion of wanting to make the community better. I am looking forward to seeing how everything turns out for you, and I hope the best of luck for you and your goals. :cool:

-SYN Lewd