Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

REALLY A CLAN

XGC Golem

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Alabama
ok i mayh be wrong..but if your in a clan..that means that you should have some people to play with right?...well how come since i joined kog i have hardly played with anyone in the clan

XGC Zealot XL

Forum Star
Dec 4, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well first off, this is not the place to post your groans and moans about your clan.
The Kog section would be a better spot.
Here's a link for you. CLICKY

Second. If you do have a valid complaint or issue, please bring it to your Captains attention while online. There is a rank structure in place for a reason. Take for example if you are at your job and you are bored. Do you phone up the CEO of your company and tell him you are bored? I should hope not.
Speak to the leadership in your clan about becoming a more active, member friendly clan. Or even take it upon yourself to better the clan by bringing in some new members to liven things up.

S

SYN Corona

Definately man, if you want more activity, take it into your own hands and recruit some good people. Another thing is, dont think about your clan so much. XG is one big happy family, and you'll always find someone to play with no matter what time it is, or what game it is. I play FEAR, Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Halo 2 alot, so feel free to send me a friend request if you want. Syn corona xl. Take er' easy, lata.

XGC Golem

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Alabama
well i figured id post here since kog is just part of a larger community but i guess i could have been more specific..thanks for all the info