Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

****READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
READ BEFORE POSTING A SIG OR BANNER REQUEST!!!!!

Please be aware that designers are working here for you. This is something we do in our free time and in addition to usual clan responsibilities. Requests may take up to 4 weeks to be completed.

Drama/conflict in the design forum consists of; spam requests, trash talking designers, repetitive requests/request updates. Any drama/conflict by a member will be dealt with in the following manner:
1st offense - A warning will be issued
2nd offense - Member will be given an infraction and denial of the request
3rd offense - Member will be banned from the design forum for 1 month

General Rules:

1. You must have 25 posts or more in order to request a signature in this area.

2. If a request does not follow the correct format shown below, your request WILL BE Denied.

--REQUEST FORMAT--

1. Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
    (ex. XGC Whoever) / (ex. I want it to also say, XGC Xiled Kingz, Blue Squad Captain)
  2. Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well)
    (ex. Halo, COD, Anime, Music) / (ex. I want to use this image: http://www.imagehostingsite.com/myimage.jpg)
  3. Color Style (Optional)
    (ex. I want a dark themed sig, I want my sig to have an orange tint)

1. Please be aware, if we post a question or concern with your request and receive no reply from you within 2 weeks, your request will be denied and you must wait 30 days before posting a new request.

2. If you are wanting animation, please put this in your request. Please keep in mind that your request can take a little longer with the few amount of designers who do animation.

3. You must wait a minimum of 30 days before requesting a new signature in the request area. Edits will be done if you have changed clans or rank in that time but a total new sig can not be requested until your 30 days have passed. There are far too many members in XG to redo signatures all the time because they get bored easily with them.

(Exceptions will be made for users who have website subscriptions and can have more than one image in their signature. In this case, you may only request 1 new design every 2 weeks, from the time you PICK UP, until your signature slots are filled, then you must wait the 30 days)

4.Requests must be kept PG and adhere to the XG Honor Code. (I.E. no racism, sexism, explicit content)

5. If you need an update to your signature (clan, rank, squad, etc.) then you must message your designer
directly. Only the designer who made the signature can change it, no one else.

If you have any questions on any rule or guideline, please contact the Lead Designer XGC Charley XS.

**Please remember to follow all of these rules if you want a nice Sig, in a quick and timely manner.**

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.