Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Reaching out to get back into it.

XGC YJ

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 21, 2013
Clermont, FL
Good evening,

I am XGC YJ. I was a general in XGC UT about 6 years ago. Long story short had to step away get life in order. I am back and I am wanting to reconnect. Unfortunately, I do not game on Xbox any longer. I game on PC now. Currently playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Division 1 and 2. Ghost Recon. Would love to get back into a clan again as well. Gamer Tag is still the same as before "XGCYJ". Could a division leader assist in getting/pointing me in the right direction.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
Good evening,

I am XGC YJ. I was a general in XGC UT about 6 years ago. Long story short had to step away get life in order. I am back and I am wanting to reconnect. Unfortunately, I do not game on Xbox any longer. I game on PC now. Currently playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Division 1 and 2. Ghost Recon. Would love to get back into a clan again as well. Gamer Tag is still the same as before "XGCYJ". Could a division leader assist in getting/pointing me in the right direction.

Hey YJ I would suggest you do a GWG which can be found here https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/x.../welcome-to-xiled-gaming/grass-wasn-t-greener

Currently we don't have any PC only clans but you are able to join a clan that is Xbox one mainly.