Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RANDOM POST

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
When you are sitting at your computer desk at work, on your morning break, on Xiled Gaming website, but all you can think about is what type of guns you want to get next because you have a problem but dont want to admit it, but you can't look up guns on the office computer because people will think something is wrong with you, then you get a call and have to have a meeting with HR.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
That moment when you yank out your septum piercing in your sleep. Then you scream and head butt a wall when you find the hole and get it back in with your awkward nose.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
When you are at your desk laughing out loud because of the random thoughts and your boss notices you on the XG site and asked what it is and my reply "therapy for the mind so i don't go postal" lmao

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
So over the weekend my XBOX 1 headset decided to stop working...now i had to think on my feet and driving to the nearest walmart or store to get a new one was not an option...so i "tried" something and wasn't expecting it to actually work...i jacked my neighbor's PS4 headset and plugged it in...and much to my surprise it worked! #intoxicatedideas lol

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
When you go from smoking 2-3 packs of cigs a day to none. Being off of cigs for almost 48 hours, then you find your spare cig that you kept for emergency purposes and it's stale. The craving is so bad that you smoke it and it tastes like an ashtray and makes you wanna quit even more.