Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION?

XGC PR3D4TOR

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Texas
Ok i don't know if this has already been addressed or not so here goes. . . i have been surfing the MLGPRO website alot and watching how the '07 pro teams for clan matches(or clan teams) are doing and i see ALOT of KSI, MoB, FBI, :confused: and not one XGC team or clan or member on a team.:eek: I just want to know where is our team? and who are they and why aren't they doing well and how many teams for mlg pro do we have? if any.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
You are correct, XGC doesnt currently have a pro team, and they are not terribly interested in MLG

Once upon a time there was a team, but when they placed 6th in an MLG event, they were forced to sign solely with MLG, and they were offered more money by another team.

Even if we do well at MLG, they will be signed exclusivly with the MLG people, and if they dont, they will not be allowed to compete.

Dont worry about it too much, XG is looking at another tourny, the name escapes me now, but I have looked at it, and it looks way better then MLG. I asked the same question a while back, and I looked into things, and it costs a pretty penny to have a pro team, especially if they get stolen from us as soon as they do well. XG's primary focus is on the average gamer, not the people who want to be pros.

Jumped all over that one, sorry for stealing your thunder double oh, anything i missed, or that you care to add?

XGC PR3D4TOR

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Texas
Oo0oOo. . . sorry guys well i still think it would be cool if we could get a few guys who were decent and take em to tournaments and represent XGC; as long as they didn't get 'stolen', the reason i say so is b/c it kinda erks me to see KSI all over the boards in MLG and other tournaments! and i know that we have some darn good talent in this clan

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I believe the whole idea of MLG has put a bad taste in the leadership of XG based on how corrupt their way of doing things is.

The CGS is run by Microsoft and way more professional which is how XG is seen in the gaming community. In the end, do you think Microsoft is going to back something that is not going to be HUGE and successful?

CGS has been on Direct TV for way longer then MLG popping up on the USA network this past Fall.

I don't see MLG competing with CGS when all said and done. It is actually two different things, one is a HALO2 tournament and the other is a GAMING competition.

Please remember to focus on the big picture, we are a gaming community. Not a HALO2 Clan. :)

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
And finally most pro teams "break up" because ther are all "to" good for each other. Trust me, we are better off without one. For now we are happy without one and don't want to send our members to an MLG event or give them pub on our site. If an XG member is going to go or wants to play in one under our name that is fine though. We will give them support and help them in any way we can.