Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POACHING

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
I hear from alot of people that XGC members are going into KSI and other clans with their other accounts and stealing members from them....these sources are trustworthy and numerous so their statement should not be questioned. I was wondering what you and the other members of the council are doing about it.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Do you have any names? Any suggestions on what we should do about it?
I don’t really see what the issue is. If I understand you correctly you are say that people make friends with other gamers and then convince them to come to XGC to play with them. Sounds like recruiting to me. If they are using other tags and actually in a KSI or other clan then that is an issue. As a member of XGC you can not be a member of another gamming community, however you can play with anyone you want. With out names of people who are know to be in another clan their is not much we can do. Also don't think for even a second that the same thing is not happening to us. All we are concerned about is to have good gamers to be apart of XGC, we do not care if we have 100 members or 100,000. For this reason I would ask if anyone has a second tag in another clan for recruiting purposes please stop. We don't need to hang out in other clans to show what we have to offer.

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
They are using their other tags which they have in KSI and other clans to "recruit" people from that clan or poach. I've heard even people who are section leaders are doing it and i believe if you wanted names and i gave them you wouldn't believe me. And I know the same thing is happening to us but we are a "professional gaming community" and should not be doing these sorts of things. I think you know alot of the people who are doing this and if you wanted to find out all you would have to do is ask some of the leaders in KSI and i'm sure they would be glad to help you. Asking someone to stop shows very little commitment and more action should be takin on the matter. I know how mutch i hate when people do it to us so why should we do it back. Your right we do have plenty of good gamers in XGC but some of the people who are as high up as they are should NOT be their. If you really want to find out who, just get on a new account pretend your a recruit or privite and see how well you sometimes get treated by your section and division leaders if they even bother to talk to you

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Myself and the rest of the Council have never heard of this! We don't recruit from any other gaming community! There are plenty of good gamers out there why would anyone waste time trying to poach or steal gamers? Not only is that the dumbest thing I have ever heard it is just plain silly! We are not a HALO 2 clan. We are an online gaming community! I'm here to tell you if you supply names and it can be proven their A S S E S will be kicked out! Anyone reading this if you are doing this and I find out you will be gone! No questions asked! Thanks for bringing it to our attention, but if you cant give names you arent much help! Give me names in a private message or send me a friend request to one of my gamer tags at the bottom of this post and we will discuss!

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
like i said talk to KSI....if u can because some KSI members aren't allowed to play with people from XGC because of it.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Last I heard KSI could play with who ever they wanted! BOTTOM LINE this is DRAMA and nonsence! We don't have any issues with any other gaming community and they all know we are not out to "poach" their members! If KSI is having problems with it then they need to seek us or me out and I will help them address their problems then.

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
You are NOT causing a problem! I would love to know if there were some names and not just hot air saying that it is happening and not having proof.