Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW XG MONTAGE SERIES

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Since noobfest is over I was wandering if I could film a new montage series? You guys can decide on the name the only thing required from me is that my companies shattered glass productions and Chronicles Machinima Studios be recognized. Basically the same stuff as noobfest but a new series. Also I'm going to film an honor video in honor of Xiled Gamers that have gone to the army. The video will go to the song One last breath by Creed. Talk to me about any details on this stuff here!:)

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Since noobfest is over I was wandering if I could film a new montage series? You guys can decide on the name the only thing required from me is that my companies shattered glass productions and Chronicles Machinima Studios be recognized. Basically the same stuff as noobfest but a new series. Also I'm going to film an honor video in honor of Xiled Gamers that have gone to the army. The video will go to the song One last breath by Creed. Talk to me about any details on this stuff here!:)

We will have to discuss that. Noobfest did not require any companies be recognized. Also Caviezel is working on a new Series now. You would have to talk to him.