Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW USER GROUP IDEA

XGC Deeds

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 13, 2017
GRYGLA MINNESOTA
I was curious if it was at all possible for like another group like xiled hockey but it could be like XILED FOOTBALL and XILED Basketball so that madden and 2k or nba live players have something ljke the hockey group just a thought but i think it would be really cool because i know theres gotta be alot of people in the community that love playing madden 2k and nba live

Would like to discuss with anyone that would be interested in making this happen

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I was curious if it was at all possible for like another group like xiled hockey but it could be like XILED FOOTBALL and XILED Basketball so that madden and 2k or nba live players have something ljke the hockey group just a thought but i think it would be really cool because i know theres gotta be alot of people in the community that love playing madden 2k and nba live

Would like to discuss with anyone that would be interested in making this happen

I see
Your in the usergroup for hockey I don’t think this
A bad idea but you have to remember there is a lot of sports games on the Xbox and that’s like saying to make a Usergroup for each game maybe to eliminate making a UG for each game there can be a XG Sports UG just an idea, try brining your IDEA up to leadership using the open door policy for more input about your idea!

XGC Deeds

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 13, 2017
GRYGLA MINNESOTA
I see
Your in the usergroup for hockey I don’t think this
A bad idea but you have to remember there is a lot of sports games on the Xbox and that’s like saying to make a Usergroup for each game maybe to eliminate making a UG for each game there can be a XG Sports UG just an idea, try brining your IDEA up to leadership using the open door policy for more input about your idea!

I feel you Taurus however i was thinking more toward the main or or the most common ones which are HOCKEY, FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, AND Fifa and i would bring it to council or XI but i never any luck getting ahold of anyone that high up idk why. But thank you for your input bro i appreciate it

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I feel you Taurus however i was thinking more toward the main or or the most common ones which are HOCKEY, FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, AND Fifa and i would bring it to council or XI but i never any luck getting ahold of anyone that high up idk why. But thank you for your input bro i appreciate it

No problem.