Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW TO THE SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze the Hatd

Forum Nub
Dec 22, 2014
Texas
Hey there I'm Blaze the Hatd but friends just call mw "Blaze". I was on the bungie forums where i was attempting to look for a group and or clan where one of your xbox 360 members recommended me to try my luck here. I usually play Destiny and Battlefield 4. I was trying to find a Destiny group to join in the SYN forums but didn't find any?

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
Hey there I'm Blaze the Hatd but friends just call mw "Blaze". I was on the bungie forums where i was attempting to look for a group and or clan where one of your xbox 360 members recommended me to try my luck here. I usually play Destiny and Battlefield 4. I was trying to find a Destiny group to join in the SYN forums but didn't find any?

Hit me up on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

- SYN EMINENCE XS

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351

Actually never mind, it seems Clarity has got you covered. If you need any thing else feel free to hit me up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.