Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: New Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Jim XS

Forum Veteran
Feb 27, 2017
Spokan, Washington
1. Name and additional text to be used for Image:
XGC Jim XS, would also like clan's listed in a smaller font somwhere fitting; XGC Anarchy, XGC Excision
2. Theme or your preferred image of the signature:
I would like the Theme to be American. Maybe with a flag in the backround and an F-22 in front of it.. Something of that sort. (I'm a USAF aircraft mechanic)
3. Color Style (Optional)
Any colors that match the design chosen by the artist

I would like my name to have some kind of simple animation ex. like a glowing shadowing around the text

Last edited by a moderator:

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
XGC Jim XS, would also like clan's listed in a smaller font somwhere fitting; XGC Anarchy, XGC Excision

I would like the Theme to be American. Maybe with a flag in the backround and an F-22 in front of it.. Something of that sort. (I'm a USAF aircraft mechanic)

I would like my name to have some kind of simple animation ex. like a glowing shadowing around the text

I'll be picking this up

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W

Your signature is ready for pick up

https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/x...am/pick-up-a-signature/3223140-spu-xgc-jim-xs

Status
Not open for further replies.