Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: New Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
1. Name and additional text to be used for Image:
101st - Captain
Supremacy - Lieutenant
Wolfpack - Sergeant
Misfits - Sergeant
Unreal XK - Lieutenant
The Rejects - General

Abbreviation for rank are fine, or even the official U.S.A. armed forces insignia/emblem equivalent for stated ranks.

2. Theme or your preferred image of the signature:
I would like the banners for each of the clans listed in #1 with the rank superimposed in an inconspicuous area of the respective banner. Probably one of the top corners.

3. Color Style (Optional)
Nothing I can think of. Yes I am. My banner went defunk because the host site apparently shut down and I've added a couple clans since. I wanted basically a changing banner with the banner for every clan I've been in with the rank I was in that clan in a non-intrusive place on the banner.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
1. Name and additional text to be used for Image:
101st - Captain
Supremacy - Lieutenant
Wolfpack - Sergeant
Misfits - Sergeant
Unreal XK - Lieutenant
The Rejects - General

Abbreviation for rank are fine, or even the official U.S.A. armed forces insignia/emblem equivalent for stated ranks.

2. Theme or your preferred image of the signature:
I would like the banners for each of the clans listed in #1 with the rank superimposed in an inconspicuous area of the respective banner. Probably one of the top corners.

3. Color Style (Optional)
Nothing I can think of. Yes I am. My banner went defunk because the host site apparently shut down and I've added a couple clans since. I wanted basically a changing banner with the banner for every clan I've been in with the rank I was in that clan in a non-intrusive place on the banner.

Your signature is ready for pick up

https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/x...m/pick-up-a-signature/3231321-spu-md-holliday

Reactions: MD Holliday
Status
Not open for further replies.