Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking For NEW PEOPLE TO GAME WITH.

MrBensyBen

Forum Tourist
Dec 12, 2018
United Kingdom
I'm just posting this to hopefully have new friends to play with. I have a library of over 500 games and I get the latest releases. I like to keep up with the latest gaming news as well. I love to get achievements as well so if there is someone who likes to get gamerscore, that would be a bonus but honestly that is not a deal breaker. So if anyone is down to play with me just hit me up on Xbox One. My gamertag is MrBensyBen94 and GG guys!

SFP Ribon SS

Banned
Mar 24, 2016
England
I'm just posting this to hopefully have new friends to play with. I have a library of over 500 games and I get the latest releases. I like to keep up with the latest gaming news as well. I love to get achievements as well so if there is someone who likes to get gamerscore, that would be a bonus but honestly that is not a deal breaker. So if anyone is down to play with me just hit me up on Xbox One. My gamertag is MrBensyBen94 and GG guys!

Unlike you my games are pretty limited but I'm happy to play should we have some in common haha. My GT is SYN Ribon XS if you want to add me, I will most likely add you on xbox in the morning! Which games are your preferred to play?