Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW IDEA FOR A COMMUNITY WIDE TOURNAMENT.

Dreamer HD7

Forum Noob
Nov 12, 2018
Would it be possible for me to start something sort of like section wars but it goes all the way down to squads. Example: Two squads in the same clan would compete and the winner would face another squad from another clan. Basically a tournament but it would be with the individual squads that have been built in clans. So any squad would be able to participate as long as enough members in the squad have the game the tournament is being held on. I think this would benefit everyone in Xiled Gaming due to the simple thing is that just holding competitive battles against other clans that Generals set up doesn't feel like it is cutting it. Section Wars also has you playing with anyone in the same section with you so not everyone practices the game or plays the game as much as dedicated squads do. Also I feel like this would help improve Squad practices hopefully after the first tournament because I mainly see practices being held in my squad and all people do is just play like they're playing in a public match. No one comes up with strategies, no one runs through call outs with people, and more importantly, I rarely see individual skill improving. I hope this sounds like a good idea that would help increase the skill level of players but also promote teamwork and strategy while playing games. I also ship out to boot camp on the 2/4/19 so if you would be able to reply to me before than so I could at least get some of the idea out before I go three months without having any contact.