Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW GUY WANTING TO JOIN WITH SOME QUESTIONS

IXI GENO IXI

Forum Noob
Feb 9, 2010
Alabama
Hey, I was wanting to be in KoG. I'm active and all but wanted to know if there is a division of the clan for Halo 2. I am aware that Halo 2 has a unique clan system, so I was curious. It would also be nice if I was allowed in. :)

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
hey welcome, umm i dont think there is a halo 2 clan since xbox live is going to be shutting down that part of live. though there is a lot of halo 3 clans in KoG

G

Hi I would also like to join a halo 3 clan in XGC

could someone contact me please

My GT is Jaga732

NoS Knightviper

Forum Nub
Feb 21, 2010
Connecticut
WHERE I BELONG

Where i Belong

Hey first off my gt for xbl is NoS Knightviper , recently a friend of mind has directed me to your site and its quite impressive. My history with clans is pretty good i have a group o guys of about 2,450 people that would like to know if we could branch off of XGC we could help provide m/s for members to change their names and livecards to stay in tact will the clan. We've been looking for a way to get our name out besides using a website of our own Noonesurvives.net)

Were just looking for greater or better things and we felt if we could help you guys expand ur community that you guys could lend us a hand back. Anyone that see's this if you are a leader or high ranked officer can you please contact me on my gt NoS Knightviper, my email brockettmatthew@yahoo.com or on my site noonesurvives.net.

Widely appreciated ,
Knightviper

BLAQ NOBLE

KoG ROGUE
Nov 22, 2009
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
I know we here at XGC Prophecy would love to have you all "come over for a visit" we are one of the main clans that are halo 3 supporters as well as MW2. If you would like to talk to anyone please feel free to get in contact with me XGC BLAQOWT on live