Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: NEW CLAN BANNER REQUEST

XGC PooterKing

Forum Veteran
Feb 27, 2013
Nothin better than Cali
Type of Banner: Clan

Name and additional Text: XGC OL SKOOL XK

Theme of Banner: I would like an old jungle/swamp theme with a few Special Forces from the Vietnam Era emerging from a patchy fogged in water bank. Guns up and ready, maybe almost half way out of the water.

Color Scheme: Patchy Mist on the water but overall not too dark.

I would like to thank you in advance for your creativity. As a pro designer on Forza4, I know how long things take.
Im a new General honored to revive a Clan from back in the day, so for now we are without and we will be anticipating your final product!
Thanks again!

XGC PooterKing

Forum Veteran
Feb 27, 2013
Nothin better than Cali
My apologies! I have had no time to take with finding something that Im looking for. But referring back to the theme...Im just looking for a swampy jungle backdrop, with a team of Ops waist-high out of the water.
If you look at my Sig...Imagine that, except the bright blue background would be a swampy jungle setting. Im sure whatever you come up with would be just fine, bud!
Thanks again!

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
The only issue with this is, aside from the lack of images, any images we do find will be difficult to resize. You may get the trees in the back & the rangers but most of the swamp area at the bottom will be unseen. If you're okay with this, I feel this banner would be easier to accomplish.

Here is an image I feel would work with what I just stated.
http://www.americanspecialops.com/images/photos/rangers/rangers-swamp-hr.jpg

Please let us know ASAP if this is okay with you.