Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED YUR HELP

SYN Galvarino

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2015
ohio
i was an idiot a few mths back got some help from jeromy XS and driftdar XD to re write my wrongs it to me 60 days to do so.so im asking you to find it in your heart to plzz reconsidder letting me back in SYN.ty for your time

SYN TICKELDPINK

Forum Rookie
Oct 30, 2017
Hello I really could use your help on a few thing if at all possible I have been in the community for a while now and I'm have really big issues I'm in Nemises AS a Captain my squad on the xbox 360 wolf squad list has been a joke from the start and my genral and my section leader is hard to deal with and i have been trying to do my best to make this work out not once did anybody help me to sign up for captians class or teach me how to do a meeting my general had missed the meet last night and was to show me how to run it and he never let me know how to do this if you need to talk with me further please feel free to contact me here SYN TICKELDPINK

SYN TICKELDPINK

Forum Rookie
Oct 30, 2017
SORRY there was a mix up my General had issue to come up and his phone was dead that why he couldn't make the meet and he with me now working out my issues

Sincerely Sorry
TICKELD PINK