Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED A DIVISION

CHARLIEvBRONSON

Forum Nub
Nov 26, 2014
South Carolina
Hey guys It's CHARLIEvBRONSON here, I need a division to join. I use to be a Gen in PoW for DEMONIC. I left my story for leaving and coming back for those of you who don't know me, in The Welcome to XGN sub-forum. I need a place to play again. Any Call of Duty besides the new one. don't have that one. I would prefer talking about it further through messaging making the replies faster. If this is something one of the leaders would like is to get me in there division. I would like to meet and greet. If anyone can help me that would be appreciated being FREELANCE isn't fun when you don't have anyone to play with. Thanks Again CHARLIEvBRONSON

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Hey guys It's CHARLIEvBRONSON here, I need a division to join. I use to be a Gen in PoW for DEMONIC. I left my story for leaving and coming back for those of you who don't know me, in The Welcome to XGN sub-forum. I need a place to play again. Any Call of Duty besides the new one. don't have that one. I would prefer talking about it further through messaging making the replies faster. If this is something one of the leaders would like is to get me in there division. I would like to meet and greet. If anyone can help me that would be appreciated being FREELANCE isn't fun when you don't have anyone to play with. Thanks Again CHARLIEvBRONSON

Whats good broski first and foremost welcome to XGC not XGN we're not affiliated with them in no way shape or form they just so happen to have the same name as us (mainly because they couldn't be original lol) but what exactly are you looking for in the Division you want to go to? We have 4 Divisions, KoG & XDC 13+, SYN 16+ and XGC 18+ those are the age limits you have to be in order to join so which ever one looks to be the one you want let me know but also you said you don't have the new CoD so which one do you mainly play? My clan KoG New Order we have a few guys on AW but we haven't fully switched over to AW I don't have it either so I either play Destiny or Black Ops 2, Ghosts is just bad in my opinion lol. But hit me up if you're interested and when I get online we can talk ore if you have a 360 if you have a ps3 or One then I'd try to get you a home bro just let me know.