Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NAVY SEALS

o NEMESYS o

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2008
California
I think that theres alot more to it than just thinking about joining. It takes alot of work and dedication to be a part of a team let alone make it on to one. It isnt just going to happen just like that either, so if your truly interested in going for that...go for it with all your heart because thats the only way your ever going to make it. Good luck to you with submitting your paperwork and petitioning.

What Is a Veteran?

A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

XGC HOLIDAY

Banned
Jun 19, 2007
Oh Canada
www.myspace.com
honestly bro being a seal would be sweet but the drop out rate for training is like 95% so if you decided that you wanted to do it then you better be ready for the beating that you are going to recieve...as for a MP if you want to avoid going to IRAQ for a year at a time join the air force and become Security Forces thats what i was when i was in and its the same thing as a MP just without the 18 months to IRAQ at a time

XGC ACKBONE XS

Forum Junkie
Jun 3, 2007
Massachusetts
Hey everyone. Okay, so I'm thinking about joining the Navy SEALs. My father was one, and it's something I've always dreamed of doing. Well, either that, or Military Police. Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?

You cant just join the SEALS...you have to be already in the NAVY to apply for it becuz if you fail out then you get sent back to your previous duty you performed in the NAVY...so you need to join the NAVY first, work within a certain field for awhile, then apply for BUDS training (Basic Underwater Demolition)

Legit Nukes

Forum Noob
Mar 22, 2010
Minnesota
Just remember if you lock up a sweet job in the Navy and you go for seals after boot camp your job might not be there anymore. My buddy was going EOD in the Navy until his hernia in bootcamp which wouldn't allow him to lift for a few weeks. He's now a Yeoman... a paper pusher.

Btw that is if you fail.

XGC SleepyUrans

Forum Veteran
Jul 13, 2011
Alabama
iv done many ops with them they are an elite operating unite, in afghanistan and iraq. be in great shape befor u go in and stay in shape when u apply for BUDS good luck