Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MORE DESIGN TEAM EDITING PROGRAMS TO USE

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
I know that the Design Team is looking for people that use either Adobe Photoshop or GIMP or both. I understand that there are circumstances where people can't use or get these programs for whatever the reason. Personally, I have tried to apply to the design team, but couldn't get over the hump, because I don't have Adobe Photoshop and after I downloaded GIMP and opened it up, it froze my laptop and has continued to freeze it when I tried to open it. Since I can't use either of the 2 programs, I downloaded a program called Paint.net which is what I have used to make SIGNATURES for people here on this website. For this reason, it would be nice if the Design Team were to add other programs to their list. It would be awesome if Paint.net were on this list, as it can do pretty much the exact same thing as GIMP.

Thanks,

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I know I’m not on the design team but they are not looking for people who use PAINT... That suggestion really made me bang my head a little bit but the design team uses programs like photoshop at Gimp ect for a reason because it works paint does not.