Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MODDED MAPS

Immortal K os

Forum Noob
Feb 1, 2007
The great state of texas
ok i understand that we shalt not cheatith in thine holy place of online. no mods etc., but what is the problem with playing a custom game on a modded map. i mean there are some really fun maps. there is the racetracks and there was this one where we ran up a hill trying to dodge cars. i mean rule number 9 says to have fun, but when we played on this map (the cars falling down the hill) rolltide freaked on us. just hoping to get the council to make an amendment....love the clan btw. Xgc resolution, white squad, imortal k os420 sayin thanx

S

SYN Corona

Although it is a custom game, it is still cheating. Cheating is any manipulation of the game, which includes modded custom games. We're all legit here, and play the game the way it was meant to be played, and sure enough we still have alot of fun doing that!

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
its mostly because if you are playing on modded maps there is always the chance that you could go into matchmaking and screw people over.

Stick to playing modded maps at LAN parties and stuff like that.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Personally I could care less if you play a modded map at home and not online. Due to there is always that chance that you could get banned from xbox live. Its not about going into matchmaking or cheating. Its just that getting banned from xbox live because played modded maps online is dumb and stupid and dont wish that on anyone.

XGC Halodaddy

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Florida
www.myspace.com
one of the sl's or dl's told me that we don't play modded maps pretty much to protect XG's image. If you were in joe schmoes clan and seen caviezel in a modded game you would assume XGC are a bunch of cheaters that mod for their level. Which I agree with.

anynames are used just for example any similarities is completely coincidental. LOL

XGC CzechYoSelf

Forum Nerd
Jan 18, 2007
Springville, CA
nothing wrong with asking these questions in here Immortal, but next time you can come to me or the other captains or gens in resolution for answers to these questions. glad to see you're getting involved with the community though