Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG COMPETITIVE TEAM FOR ALL OF XG

Exodus Dominion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 17, 2012
Do you like to compete or looking to go somewhere in gaming? Well here in SYN Immortals we are going to help get 6 people famous. SYN Seraph and SYN Vanquisher are creating a GameBattle team to represent all of Xiled Gaming (XG). We are also going to help create GB Teams for each Division in XG, one for SYN, XGC, and KOG.

Requirements

The GB team will be setup for Black Ops 2 and for future Call of Duty games. Anyone who is interested in doing this must be at least 16 or older and have had some GameBattles or clan compete experience. You must also have a Kill Death Ratio above a 1.3 to even be considered. The game modes you must show skill in are Search and Destroy and or Capture the Flag. Each person that applies to join the team will be interviewed personally by a select group of people to go over your teamwork skills.

The Tournament

We will hosting mini tournaments to judge your game play and teamwork skills and work alongside of you to improve your skill. You will be Judge by 6 different judges from all over XG. You will be playing in a 4 v 4 random team match, in Capture the Flag and Search and Destroy. The best players that showed the most teamwork and most skill will be chosen to represent all of XG.

The Team

The Elite GB team will consist of 6 of the top players in all of Xiled Gaming. Members who are not able to make the team, but still have some great skills to offer will be able to represent your individual division. There will be GB team’s setup for each Division and one ultimate GB team for all of XG. The Team will have meetings hosted weekly by the team leader which will be SYN Seraph or SYN Vanquisher. We will also be having practices three to four times a week ranging from 7 to 12 pm eastern time. The rest of the details will be set up upon the completion of the team.

How to Apply

Contact me SYN Seraph or SYN Vanquisher on Xbox Live and or Sign Up underneath this post. We will host the Tournament weekly and interview you individually. The Judges will be SYN Seraph, SYN Vanquisher, SYN Legion, and Three others that will be discussed Later. You will be able to Sign Up til June 14. We will be meeting with you individually and going over everything. Thank You everyone and I hope to see the best of the best of XG.

Above Here Is my Idea for XG I know we have tried this before and teams have went places. My Idea is make us famous make our community known. We have many sponsors even our own people and I understand that we do not need more sponsors to run the community I would like them to improve the community and make our community grow and become something more than just a way to have fun but a way to show people we can be competitive as well. Our community would grow exponentially and you know our members want this as well and if I have to go to every section leader and division leader and get support on this Idea I will I want something like this to become apart of us and make our community great the best community for all players alike. We have a XDC Team devoted to News, Videos, and Signatures, they helped improve this community greatly a competitive team will give members something to reach for and gloat over and see it as representation of what makes XG the best community.

Call of Duty, Halo, and Battlefield has grown far great over the years into something more competitive than just a way to have fun. People today want to go somewhere with their clan and community they want and thrive on Youtube Videos and competitive fights. This team will bring in more recruits and sponsors than anything this community has done so far. The increase would bring some many people we would have to make a whole other division. Contact me directly on the site or on Xbox Live please to go over this.