Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

METAL MUSIC DISCUSSION.

KoG Juuzou

Forum Nerd
Apr 15, 2018
Sacramento Ca
No I was saying that to zombie when she said if you look at my sisters you can tell I don't like that kind of music lol. For all I know zombie could sing cabbage patch kids all day and you could be singing Justin Beiber and me I'm the next Taylor Swift

G

Bullet For My Valentine (My favorite ) - song by BFMV You want a battle?
Asking Alexandria
Sleeping with sirens
Pierce the veil
Five Finger Death Punch
We came as Romans
Escape the Fate

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Yah no. That song is annoying and I refuse. xD

I can't just listen to any music. Anything outside of Metal I have to be in the mood to listen to it. Just me. Metal is just one of those genre's that can make me feel just about anything.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Like stated in my original post, I can listen to pretty much anything except country. My music library consists of everything from 80's German funk to modern heavy metal. Modest Mouse to Cradle of Filth. 90's grunge to today's pop.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
As for Babymetal, the music was great, awesome sound. But the singing.... I just couldn't do it.
But I did find an old band that I used to listen to years ago. Dream Theater, they are still making music and are really good. The band is comprised of musicians that got together in music school. My favorite song by them is called Pull Me Under.

But, keep in mind, this song is from 1992, so it has the 80's Metallica feel with some synth, but, it's definitely worth checking out.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
As for Babymetal, the music was great, awesome sound. But the singing.... I just couldn't do it.
But I did find an old band that I used to listen to years ago. Dream Theater, they are still making music and are really good. The band is comprised of musicians that got together in music school. My favorite song by them is called Pull Me Under.

But, keep in mind, this song is from 1992, so it has the 80's Metallica feel with some synth, but, it's definitely worth checking out.

Dude, you and my old General from here love the same song by them. However, I do like that song, but Panic Attack and On the backs of Angels are two, far better for me in my opinion. I've known Dream Theater growing up. xD