Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEMBERSHIP HELP DESK?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Ok everyone, I am not the ****ing membership help desk! If anyone has a problem with their membership please send an email to xiledgaminginc@hotmail.com let them know who, what, when, where and why you are emailing them. Are we clear? I have been doing my best to answer your questions and as we all know I'm clearly the person to come to with problems (or the one to yell at you for being a problem) but for the love of god, some of you have been breaking the forum rules by hijacking threads which means changing the topic to get your 2 cents in on an unrelated issue. Please keep topics on track or make a new thread.

I do know that new shirts are being made and getting them sent out in a timely manner is a priority. But let me be the first to tell you they are being sent as soon as possible.

Please feel free to ask me about anything other then the subscriptions.

Thanks,

XGC Kurmit905

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Canada or Provinces Avitar like the 50 states
Canadain Gamer usergroup banner
Console usergroup banner
Rank usergroup banner ( PVT And UP
Facebook/Twitter Usergrouo banner
Gamer score usergroup Banner 1k 5k 10k 15k And up
Android and apple usergroup banner

Thank you for your time please let me know if you decide to use any of my ideas and keep me updated.

Thank you for your work with the XG Family.

XGC Kurmit905

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
what a nice way to talk to your members that's a form code violation
Ok everyone, I am not the ****ing membership help desk! If anyone has a problem with their membership please send an email to xiledgaminginc@hotmail.com let them know who, what, when, where and why you are emailing them. Are we clear? I have been doing my best to answer your questions and as we all know I'm clearly the person to come to with problems (or the one to yell at you for being a problem) but for the love of god, some of you have been breaking the forum rules by hijacking threads which means changing the topic to get your 2 cents in on an unrelated issue. Please keep topics on track or make a new thread.

I do know that new shirts are being made and getting them sent out in a timely manner is a priority. But let me be the first to tell you they are being sent as soon as possible.

Please feel free to ask me about anything other then the subscriptions.

Thanks,

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
Hello XGC 007,
A few questions ,but one topic. ELITES- where do i "post" my application at?

• EXAMPLE:
  • Forum
  • XILED TEAMS
  • XILED ELITE
  • SUBMIT AN APPLICATION

• I know i have to place the necessary info required in the new post (app) as well as send an friend request to the XiledELITES on Xbox live.

But where do i submit?

Part 2: I would like to request a practice excise for my squad from an elite or two. Is that option available currently?

Thanks in advance

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Hello XGC 007,
A few questions ,but one topic. ELITES- where do i "post" my application at?

• EXAMPLE:
  • Forum
  • XILED TEAMS
  • XILED ELITE
  • SUBMIT AN APPLICATION

• I know i have to place the necessary info required in the new post (app) as well as send an friend request to the XiledELITES on Xbox live.

But where do i submit?

Part 2: I would like to request a practice excise for my squad from an elite or two. Is that option available currently?

Thanks in advance

Hello. 007 if you do not mind, I can actually answer this question for SYN Slice rather quickly.

To submit an application to join the Elites team, you need to go to the "Forum" page of the Xiledgaming website. After doing so, scroll down till you see Xiled Teams. In there you will see the category of Xiled Elites. As a subcategory underneath it, it will have Submit an application. Read over the instructions of the Submit an Application page. Once you have read the following, click the "Submit an Application" at the top of the instructions, you will go into the forum page. From there you will click, create new thread and follow the instructions of creating a application and submit it. Should look something as follows below:

Example:
User Name/XBL GamerTag:
Clan Name:
Gamer Division: (XGC, SYN, KoG, XGG, XDC)
Previous Application Date: (if needed)
Short Description of why you would like to be an Elite:

To request a practice with the Elites, you will follow the same steps, go to the forum page. Scroll down till you see Xiled Elites. As a subcategory under Xiled Elites should have "Request a Practice." After clicking that link, it will have a stick thread that states "Read this before posting." Please read that and follow the instructions.

However, fair advice, currently try-outs for the Elites team are still suspended till further notice due to website errors and prioritizing certain aspects of Xiled Gaming. So, I would wait further instruction until information about Try-outs being continued before posting any further threads on the situation. Also, if I beg to answer the question and remember correctly, Elites Try-outs are only for Rainbow Six Siege currently. However, I may be wrong and stand to be corrected.