Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO JOIN XGC

ACheesecakeYum

Forum Nub
Oct 12, 2018
Michigan, US
I used to be in XGC back in like.. 2013 or 2014. I believe it was the Militant division, for Xbox 360, playing Black Ops 2 mostly. It's been a long time, I'm not even sure how I fell into it, but I'm looking to get back into a group for PlayStation 4 this time (downloading Black Ops 4 now.)

Any help would be appreciated! :)

My PSN is ACheesecakeYum, anyone else who is looking for a PS4 group, feel free to add me. Just throw a message on the request saying you saw this post.

Last edited:

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
I used to be in XGC back in like.. 2013 or 2014. I believe it was the Militant division, for Xbox 360, playing Black Ops 2 mostly. It's been a long time, I'm not even sure how I fell into it, but I'm looking to get back into a group for PlayStation 4 this time (downloading Black Ops 4 now.)

Any help would be appreciated! :)

My PSN is ACheesecakeYum, anyone else who is looking for a PS4 group, feel free to add me. Just throw a message on the request saying you saw this post.

Hello, well I'm sorry to tell you, but we don't have any Play Station clans as of this time. If you are wanting to look for some member that play PS4 you can go to this link right here http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?5382-PLAYSTATION.

Hope you have a wonderful day!