Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKIN FOR PEEPS TO PLAY WITH

Mjolnir429

Forum Nub
Feb 17, 2016
East Coast
Hello everyone,

My name is Zach(real life), but my GT is Mjolnir429, people just call me MJ because apparently it's difficult to pronounce haha (Me-yol-neer), so I got used to it. I play Call of Duty Black Ops 3, and plan on getting the Division when it come out. Although I play with a couple buddies from work, we all have lives and sometimes they don't coincide with each other, so i'm looking for some active folks I can play with when they're not on. I do NOT enjoy having to deal with kids going 6 and 25 while i'm 27 and 10 and losing. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind if you're not the best, but at least I can talk to ya and help ya out, no biggie. Hopefully you guys accept my application!

Happy hunting,
MJ

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
Hello everyone,

My name is Zach(real life), but my GT is Mjolnir429, people just call me MJ because apparently it's difficult to pronounce haha (Me-yol-neer), so I got used to it. I play Call of Duty Black Ops 3, and plan on getting the Division when it come out. Although I play with a couple buddies from work, we all have lives and sometimes they don't coincide with each other, so i'm looking for some active folks I can play with when they're not on. I do NOT enjoy having to deal with kids going 6 and 25 while i'm 27 and 10 and losing. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind if you're not the best, but at least I can talk to ya and help ya out, no biggie. Hopefully you guys accept my application!

Happy hunting,
MJ

Our clan is very diverse on Xbox one. We play halo, tanks, division and call of duty. Hit me up on the one and we can have some fun.