Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KOG SNAFU XV RETURNS

KoG SNAFU XV

Forum Rookie
Nov 5, 2015
Idaho
Hey guys, I was reminiscing about my days on halo 2 with this clan and helping start this huge gaming community. After a long break....and I mean a long break from gaming I am looking for some cool dudes to game with again and maybe reconnect with some old XBL friends. Not sure if iceman, owned, or hobbit are still around. Anyways, my gamer tag is boyscout147 and I am currently on Halo 5 with more games to come. I would love to connect with a clan.

G

Hey guys, I was reminiscing about my days on halo 2 with this clan and helping start this huge gaming community. After a long break....and I mean a long break from gaming I am looking for some cool dudes to game with again and maybe reconnect with some old XBL friends. Not sure if iceman, owned, or hobbit are still around. Anyways, my gamer tag is boyscout147 and I am currently on Halo 5 with more games to come. I would love to connect with a clan.

You will want to post a Grass Isn't Greener post so that someone can look into you and get you into a clan if you are looking to come back. Be as detailed as you can around the time that you left or went inactive.

Here is the Link:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdis...nt-to-Come-Home-Wait-the-Grass-Wasn-t-Greener

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com

Nice to have you back snafu. Hit me up on the box.