Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

XGC BlackArt

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2012
Minnesota
I was wondering if we could find out who in XGC has the top numbers for weapons, kills, and other skills? If so, could we ask them to give some (not all their secrets) tips that have helped them make it to the top.

Something like a "Coach's Corner" each week or two where participants meet the "Pro" in a private match to share techniques and advice. A possibility could be that the "students" put up microsoft points or something to pay for a "season" of learning.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
we've experimented with this in that past... its really tricky to ask someone to pay for tips like this. most of us will just tell you. also if you are really interested in developing skills and strategies, you should be in a clan in xg that focuses on that. some of our clans run practices all of the time, and they share this kind of info with the clan as well as other clans in xg... i'm not saying your idea is a bad one at all. i just think most people in xg are friendly enough to just give you tips if you ask, also not everyone is in xg to just develop gaming skills, some people are here simply for the social aspects of a gaming community

The Chosen One

Get A Life!
Aug 9, 2010
Anywhere but France.
I was wondering if we could find out who in XGC has the top numbers for weapons, kills, and other skills? If so, could we ask them to give some (not all their secrets) tips that have helped them make it to the top.

Something like a "Coach's Corner" each week or two where participants meet the "Pro" in a private match to share techniques and advice. A possibility could be that the "students" put up microsoft points or something to pay for a "season" of learning.

No offense but there are much better players outwith XG, if you wanted to pay points for lessons then maybe look on GB.

Sounds like you maybe want a more competitive clan, of which there are a few in XG.

XGC BlackArt

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2012
Minnesota
Ouch, you should have more confidence in your fellow XG members, lol. I hadn't heard about any practices at the time I posted this, but I have since then. Thank you for your input.

XGC RIFL3

Forum Junkie
Dec 23, 2011
Kentucky
Since we are all a family in XG. I think helping out a fellow XG member shouldn't cost anything, but be free. For me helping out a fellow member all i want in return is a thank you thats payment enough not MP or money from a fellow XG member.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
That is true rifle... we have never considered making people pay for tips, but i think what blackart was talking about originally was more along the lines of someone getting online for hours a day with no purpose other than to train people... that sounds more like a job than a hobby. either way it's not the direction we are heading, since like i said we have more competitive clans where you can access this information without making one person sacrifice his free time for the betterment of a certain few. we all play for the same reason. FUN! How you chose to spend your free time is for you, so if you aren't enjoying yourself something is wrong!

Reactions: XGC RIFL3

The Chosen One

Get A Life!
Aug 9, 2010
Anywhere but France.
Its not a case of not having faith in people from XG, there are some decent people here but at the same time if I was being realistic I would have to say that there are better players out there.
Either way I am always happy to offer tips to others without payment.