Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST SOME IDEAS.

SYN MYSICKNESS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 29, 2009
ottawa canada
www.youtube.com
what you think about haveing music file shares within each clan . and anthems when you visit each indivdual clan?..... music only can be spread within coucil/ cummunity/ division/ sections//clans and squads. only direct relations and make files available. i know ideas not perfect. alot of bull to sort through to make legal. but and idea to work with.

SYN Black Wolf

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada
Copy right infrigment is only a crime if we get caught OCM :D Although interesting logistic solution mostly patchwork this idea but it does avoid the sticky situations of Copy right infrigement and so on How about an individual Myspace page for each clan with a button link back to the XG forums so each clan would be able to have their own theme songs self designed pages and so forth basically a little place for each clan to show off to others of their divisons and the real fun comes from the fact that we don't have to worry about any kind of liscensing because myspace has already dealt with it

SYN MYSICKNESS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 29, 2009
ottawa canada
www.youtube.com
hey i thought about the legal shtuff. its ok if you have a direct line of contact...... like your friend 3 doors down. or the system of rank and chain of comand. ...................................... also an idea about myspace is great.. but should have facebook twiter hi5 myspace. cover all the bases. is best way i see it or the most ways we can..... main idea is anthems. the rest got a lifetime.

Last edited:

SYN MYSICKNESS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 29, 2009
ottawa canada
www.youtube.com
details thats i want most brought up anthems. would be so cool. if every clan/squad play there anthem when you enter clan/squad forums. anthem would be sick. hplla anytime. username and gamertag are the same.... email is wolf_gang69@ live.ca

SYN MYSICKNESS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 29, 2009
ottawa canada
www.youtube.com
ok. everyone who thinks its good... work from the bottom down. everyone who doesnt have there own homepage add a song off utube or sometime. get it out we want idiviual options on are profile lets get all we can to push for what we want. we cant have clan anthems and all the rest not yet. work from the bottom start personal...... post lets get support.... mutant killer vapire monkeys ifecting biscuits.