Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST A QUESTION

Darkfox13

Forum Rookie
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
There is a website called GGL.com it's for tournaments and competitions for games I was worndering of I set up an XGC team for H3 or any game is it ok to sign up on there website and compet with my team from XGC we would of course be reps for XGC and it would be a good way to maybe get some new members. Also some competitions if u get far enough they will fly u to competitions to play where ever and of course we would rep XGC as well even tho that's a long way off but it's a thought.

Sorry about the spelling this post is from my iPhone (if there is any bad spelling)

Thanks darkfo13

Last edited:

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Of course you can. Just remember that your team name can be
GC and you can (and should) wear XGC tshirts which can be purchased here on our website (or you can become a subscription member and get a free tshirt. click on the link in my sig for more info). Just remember a few things: You are not to speak for XGC or its owners. When playing, you are representing Xiled Gaming so always follow the honor code and be professional. Send me a FR on the box and we can discuss it further.

Thanks,
~OCM

:cool:

Last edited:

Darkfox13

Forum Rookie
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
so my team name can be like "XGC- whatever" the only reason i am asking is because i am so new that i cant even have XGC in front of my name yet but i am on the web site 3 or 4 times a day i use my i phone and i will add u as a friend to talk about this after tuesday because i just moved and my internet will be back on then thanks for the info and i look forward to talking to u soon i would also like to talk to u about a website i am making so halo 3 players can submit costom maps and the site will put them in order that way its easer for people to find the maps they want. basically its an H3 custom map library. i am not sure we can but maybe XGC would allow a link but thats another story

thanks for the help

Darkfox13