Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JOEPA

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that competed and voted in the Special signature contest to make me a Joe Paterno signature for the forums. I'm proud to use a JoePa sig. i really appreciate all of the hard work and effort put into the sigs. there were a couple of the sigs that i thought had a legitimate chance of winning. good work everyone.

For anyone who didn't know, I am an alumni of Penn State University. Although, the only face to face experience I have with Joe is after a Penn State-Purdue game in 2008 his driver almost ran me over coming out of beaver stadium, all Penn State alumni and students have a special relationship with Joe. He really was a father figure, someone you could always look up to and aspire to be like. We all know how much he has done for all of the students, not just the football players, at dear ol state. The amount of time, money, and knowledge he has donated to happy valley is unbelievable. It is unfortunate that his career ended the way it did. I speak on behalf of many fellow alumni when i say we believe jerry sandusky did the unspeakable things that we have heard about, and he should pay for every last one of them. But the media has not reported all of the truths about how joe paterno handled the information he had. i won't go into detail, but i can tell you that joe did inform the authorities, and that the district attorney in this case decided that there wasn't enough information at the time to convict jerry sandusky. then that same district attorney has come up missing for the last 7 years. there are a lot of funny things that went on with this investigation, but joe paterno did everything he legally could to right whatever wrongs happened. he will always be loved by penn staters, and we will try to make joe proud as we rebuild our reputation. since my wife and i are both psu alums its not hard to see why i am very interested in all things penn state, so if you ever have any questions just ask me! i'll be happy to share my thoughts on the matter