Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.... "KOG UNTOUCHABLE/KOG PRODIGY/UNTOUCHABLE 361" 2007

x chinowith x

Forum Nub
Apr 2, 2007
Texas
My past gamertags: deanchinny, serial sniper06, Untouchable 361, G4rg0yL3 361, KoG Untouchable, KoG Prodigy, drifter1992, and my current gamertag "x chinowith x" add me if you want

I was recruited into KoG Vengeance in 2007 by dennyone on Halo 2. I loved the clan and friends online 24/7 and I was good at recruiting people so I ranked up quick. I became a general in a couple months, and was moved to KoG Revived to help out after a clan hit. After helping out in revived I was instructed to split KoG Vengeance and create my own clan to have room for new members. I started KoG Dynasty and after a few months running KoG Dynasty I left the clan because I was 15 years old, bored with it, and ended up on an MLG semi-pro team for Halo 2. It was lots of fun but after a year or so I got out and missed having a full friends list and all the good time with fellow KoG members. I'm sure there aren't many people I was around still in Xiled Gaming but I would love to talk to anyone who remembers me. My application to re-join the clan was accepted today, I haven't been put in a clan as of yet but im happy! I play Battlefield 4, Minecraft, and Forza Motorsport 4 now on Xbox 360 if anyone wants to hit me up. I am 22 now, just finished college and i'm a drifter, as in auto racing. I drive in a Formula Drift Pro-Am Series down here in Texas. I have a Chevy V8 powered Nissan 240sx. Drifting is my life but when i'm not working on the car i'm playing something on the 360.

Here is a list of the names I remember in off the top of my head KoG/XGC:

dennyone/KoG Denny
eazyduzit/KoG Eazyduzit - general
Ram52/KoG Ram - general
KoG Pride - general
KoG Gunner XL - division leader
KoG Deadman - section leader
KoG Birdie - general
KoG Roc/new roc - captian or general
SyN Corona - idk

LOTS more I dont remember at the moment.