Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

It's been 8 years....

SERGANT SANTA

Forum Nub
Jan 9, 2015
Indiana
Hey there! It's been a long time since I signed in. I actually lost the details and only just found them today. So much has happened in the last 8 years, life happens and moves in mysterious ways. I don't know if there's anyone here who remembers me, I used to play Halo 4 with the Syndicate back in 2015 and did community games for a while. I made some great friends, some of which I'm still reconnecting with and some that have gone now. I was a recruitment sergeant back in those days, time flies man (still have the old rules and initiation page saved on google docs lmao). To all the new people that have since joined, welcome one and all! And to the people that have been here and stayed for the longest time, hey guys. It's been a while c:

Reactions: ZFG Dusty

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
Hey there! It's been a long time since I signed in. I actually lost the details and only just found them today. So much has happened in the last 8 years, life happens and moves in mysterious ways. I don't know if there's anyone here who remembers me, I used to play Halo 4 with the Syndicate back in 2015 and did community games for a while. I made some great friends, some of which I'm still reconnecting with and some that have gone now. I was a recruitment sergeant back in those days, time flies man (still have the old rules and initiation page saved on google docs lmao). To all the new people that have since joined, welcome one and all! And to the people that have been here and stayed for the longest time, hey guys. It's been a while c:
Hello! And welcome back! If you need any assistance with finding a clan, feel free to reach out to me.

ZFG Dusty

Forum Nerd
May 15, 2019
California
Welcome back! What games do you play now? Would like to play sometime hmu!