Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IPHONE CLAN REQUEST/IDEA

L3GITx apache

Forum Noob
Aug 21, 2011
Queen city
Hello I'm a new recruit from Lookout I met happyfeet and toria which is how I got on here. Anyways I play games on my idevice and was curious if you could have someone start clans on it?

L3GITx apache

Forum Noob
Aug 21, 2011
Queen city
Ya I was just throwing the idea out there now that alot of people are getting iPhones due to price drops and such and it will allow me to get more into the clan because currently I'm getting on here through my iPhone

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
best bet would be to open a social group i.e. a group that anyone can join to see what sort of response this would bring, if there is a great deal of response you may be able to be granted a trial period, however there not be a new division such as with the PC and PS3 i can almost promise you this however there may be something along the lines of a paintball usergroup for members who are interested

XGC JACOBS

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2009
Chicago
Weve brought this subject up before on our forums(New Dynasty) and in Xiled Kings. We had an idea for someone to make an XG app for a smart phone. However we dont know anyone that could lol. These are the closest solutions.
1. There is an Xiled Gaming Facebook page you can check out -Facebook.com/xiledgaming
2.You can bookmark any and every page you want on your smart phone through your web browser.
3.If you have an iphone(which is what i have) when you are on the page you want a shortcut for -click the box with the arrow coming out of it at the bottom- then click add to homescreen. You can label it XGC or whatever you want and use a thumbnail from the page. When i need anything i have one that sais messages, one for the forum, one for the usergroup and one for the clan list. Its pretty sweet actually lol its almost like it really is an app for the phone. Just click the button and BOOM youre there lol. Hope this helps a bit...

XGC JACOBS

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2009
Chicago
^^ Sorry that was a little off topic now that i re-read your post. I think that is a good idea.. but i dont really kno anyone in my clan that plays alotta games on the iphone lol

L3GITx apache

Forum Noob
Aug 21, 2011
Queen city
If I could start messing I've found a program for iPhone apps which I'm not familiar with nor have I tried due to lack of will but if allowed and could get images sent to me it would be fairly easy to make an app so please give me info back.