Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

INTERESTING QUESTION

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
there really is no diffrence, sure people think of XGC as the main clan but its really no diffrent than KoG and SYN, just SYN is allowed to trash talk and stuff, KoG is like a family type clan i guess u can say, its for people of any age, and XGC is for people 18 and older

S

SYN Corona

XGC- Gamers of 18 and up. Must remain mature and professional at all times. Must obide by the XGC honor code.

KoG- Gamers of any age. Must remain mature and professional at all times. Must obide by the rules in the KoG Honor Code. The family gaming division.

SYN- Gamers of any age. Must remain mature and professional at all times, difference being, if someone starts talking trash to us, we can dish it right back. Must obide by the rules of the Syn Honor Code. Not for the Faint of Heart.

S

SYN Corona

Yup, follow the chain of command and tell your general, who in turn will talk to your SL. Then your SL will talk to a SL of where you want to transfer, and if theyre all cool with it, your transfered. Feel free to add me as well, I need more people on my list again. SYN Corona XL

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
XGC- Gamers of 18 and up. Must remain mature and professional at all times. Must obide by the XGC honor code.

KoG- Gamers of any age. Must remain mature and professional at all times. Must obide by the rules in the KoG Honor Code. The family gaming division.

SYN- Gamers of any age. Must remain mature and professional at all times, difference being, if someone starts talking trash to us, we can dish it right back. Must obide by the rules of the Syn Honor Code. Not for the Faint of Heart.

Nice definations.

XGC Golem

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Alabama
i never said i wanted to leave i was just asking..but im kind of interested now..in kog its mostly younger teens that have bedtimes and school and all that..im in college and since xgc is for 18+ im kinda of interested to play with someone around my owqn age you know?

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
i never said i wanted to leave i was just asking..but im kind of interested now..in kog its mostly younger teens that have bedtimes and school and all that..im in college and since xgc is for 18+ im kinda of interested to play with someone around my owqn age you know?

yeah i even understand what your saying and i'd wanna do the same thing. It'll get boring playing with nobody at like 11:00 at night ya know?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
hey 007 i am wondering if since we are sponsered by bungie if the council could do something about getting clans on Halo 3

Nope. We like the fact that there wont be a clan list on Halo 3. Clans have been around since before Halo 2 and Xbox. They can and will be run off of the forums and website. That way noone can ever hit your clan. It also makes the clans closer and with fewer people. We have done it before Halo and we will do it after Halo, after all we are not a Halo clan.

KoG Zeppelin

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2006
New Orleans, LA
but it really won't be the same i mean it's some much better to have an actual tangible clan on the game being played plus not many people will want to join if the clan isn't on the game

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
but it really won't be the same i mean it's some much better to have an actual tangible clan on the game being played plus not many people will want to join if the clan isn't on the game

Sorry to dissapoint but it will be much better. People who are interested in being in a clan will be much happier. We are already doing it now in FEAR and it is ****ing great. We have an amazing name and we rule that game. People know who we are and want to be apart of our community. Clans will be much better for it. Also we are a community that has 5 clans. A place for everyone. Just look at Halo for what it was, training on how to run a clan. Now everyone will get a chance to take what they have learned and impliment it with not having a crapy clan list that can get hit. Just think how much less drama we will have and not to mention we will recruit people who like what we are about and not to get staff or member.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
hey 007 i am wondering if since we are sponsered by bungie if the council could do something about getting clans on Halo 3
Nope. We like the fact that there wont be a clan list on Halo 3. Clans have been around since before Halo 2 and Xbox. They can and will be run off of the forums and website. That way noone can ever hit your clan. It also makes the clans closer and with fewer people. We have done it before Halo and we will do it after Halo, after all we are not a Halo clan.

Hey 007, um, we AREN'T sponsored by bungie, right? Where is this particular rumor coming from?